We’re all aware of how incredulously long and ridiculously straightforward many Light Novel titles these days have been. In a bid to poke a little bit of fun at the seemingly upward trend of these comical titles, Dewbond of Shallow Dives in Anime created this hilarious challenge — the Give It A Light Novel Title Challenge! This is the second challenge I’ve picked up that (kind of) originated from him, with the first being the Put a Tune to It tag, and I will say that I’m constantly amazed at this man’s endless creativity.
But of course, I might not have done this challenge if it wasn’t for the two wonderful people that nominated me, neverarguewithafish and Le Fenette!
It hasn’t been that long since I started reading neverarguewithafish‘s posts, but I must admit that I’m drawn to his posts. Partly, because of his fascinating name, but also because I enjoy his easy to read reviews! As a fellow book-lover and fantasy maniac myself, I especially liked how he talked about the anime Ascendence of a Bookworm.
Meanwhile, Le Fenette of Anicourses sounds like a friendly and passionate author. Their amiable vibes make their writing feel like a conversation at times, while their passion for the things they write about empowers their every word. I’m definitely looking forward to reading more! Their take on this challenge was also ridiculously good, so definitely check that out HERE!
- Choose up to five anime, manga or visual novel series that have a short title
- Light novels that have shorter titles (Date A Live for example) are also allowed.
- Give these series a new title based on those classic overly long Light Novels we love!
- If someone has already picked a series you wanted. It’s OK! Let’s see your own take on the title!
- Link back to the original post so I can read people’s suggestions, I’d love to read everyone’s ideas.
- Include Give it a Light Novel title in your tags so everyone including myself can find them all easily.
- Nominate around 1-6 bloggers. I nominate
Why the hell is there a demon baby in my bedroom!?
Do all college students play with each other naked!?
My lifelong dream to touch animals is finally happening in another world!!
That time I almost died after adopting a powerful alien girl that fell from the sky.
For a blog supposedly dedicated to discussing anime, I sure haven’t been posting any reviews at all. Nevertheless I do appreciate everyone that continue to read my posts. Thank you!